The Benchmark for 3D Pre-Treatment QA
ArcCHECK® is the only detector array specifically designed to identify errors in rotational delivery.
It’s the ideal solution for 4D Patient Pre-Treatment QA for: IMRT, VMAT, SBRT and MRgRT; Varian Medical Systems® Halcyon™ System and Ethos™ Therapy; and Accuray TomoTherapy® and Radixact™ Systems.
Powerful Patient-Specific QA
ArcCHECK is recommended by AAPM Task Group 218 for 3D measurement requirements. It measures and correlates gantry angle, leaf-end position, absolute dose and time to identify any potential source of error throughout the patient volume.
Clinically Relevant Dose & DVH QA
Identify TPS and beam delivery errors. With a single click, compare measured dose points to planned dose points. Review individual control points and user-defined full or sub-arc sections for an in-depth overview of pass, low, and high dose results.
MLC Pattern Machine QA
Further leverage your ArcCHECK for Machine QA tests by evaluating discrepancies between the planned and delivered MLC pattern and identifying leaves that may require service.
The Gold Standard
ArcCHECK provides true data on plan delivery and insights into potential errors. It owes its widespread adoption to:
- A helical detector grid with 1,386 SunPoint® Diode Detectors for increased Beam’s Eye View (BEV) data density
- Angular corrections accurate to ±0.5° using the Virtual Inclinometer™
- Consistent BEV for all gantry angles measuring entrance and exit dose at multiple depths, and indicating potential delivery and TPS modeling errors for high or low dose levels
- Real-time electrometer that measures every pulse, as well as composite and sub-arcs
Flexible Interior Dose Measurements for More Stringent QA
- Tissue equivalent inserts support heterogeneity tests:
- Inserts include: Brain, Breast, Bone, Liver, Lung, Muscle, Adipose, Titanium and Water/Air
- MultiPlug™ accepts ion chambers, stereotactic detectors and film for interior point measurement in any of 25 unique locations
- CavityPlug™ insert offers simplified isocenter dose measurement, without the film and tissue-equivalent insert features of MultiPlug
With direct connectivity from ArcCHECK to the SunCHECK Platform:
- Leverage array-based and advanced phantomless 3D pre-treatment QA with a single platform, for added clinical confidence
- Capture and store results, including absolute dose calibration, array calibration data, and measurements for composite results and per beam deliveries
Modes for Measurement
- Photometric Mode
This mode allows you to measure the absorbance and concentration of a sample at a specific wavelength.
- Quantitation Mode
This mode allows you to quantitatively analyze a sample using the calibration curve.
- Spectrum Mode
This mode allows you to acquire the absorption or transmission spectrum in the desired wavelength band.
- Kinetics Mode
This mode allows you to measure the absorbance or transmittance of a sample over time.
- · In this mode, the absorbance (Abs) (or transmittance (%T)) at a specific wavelength can be easily measured.
- · The factor (K) value can be set to allow a simple quantitative test (C = K × A) on a sample to be performed making it possible for absorbance (Abs) measurement.
- · Up to 8 wavelengths can be set, and the absorbance at each wavelength is measured automatically.
- · Automatic analysis for up to 7 samples is possible using the multi-cell holder.
- · It is a mode that can measure and manage the calibration curve by utilizing the multi-cell holder.
- · Quantitative analysis for a sample of interest can be performed using a calibration curve made by up to 7 concentrations of the sample.
- · Four types of calibration curves including linear (zero-crossing), linear, quadratic, and cubic types are provided.
- · Accurate calibration curve can be created with the values measured repeatedly for a maximum of 5 times.
- · This mode allows the user to check the spectrum of the desired wavelength band.
- · Absorbance (Abs) and transmittance (%T) data can be switched using a shortcut key.
- · Automatic spectrum analysis for up to 7 samples (excluding the reference sample) is possible.
- · This mode includes the functions to zoom in the section and to find the Peak/Valley location of the spectrum.
- · This mode allows the user to check the change in absorbance(or transmittance) over time at a specific wavelength.
- · This mode is measured at regular intervals, and the minimum interval that can be set is for 1 second.
- · This mode’s progresses during the measurement is displayed, and 24-hour measurement is possible.
- · The changes in the absorbance of 7 samples can be obtained automatically.