Rx Feasibility & Plan QA
With PlanIQ™, get instant feedback on patient-specific treatment plan quality — from feasibility of achieving established clinical goals to insights on how plans can be strengthened.
Know Before You Plan
Before treatment planning begins, PlanIQ analyzes the patient-specific feasibility of your clinical goals, with insights on areas for improvement. Target, OAR and overall plan quality are summarized from “acceptable” to “ideal” for easy identification of weaknesses in the plan.
Plan Quality Scoring
Based on your clinical goals, every target and OAR receives a quality score. The treatment plan receives a Plan Quality Metric (PQM) score and an Adjusted PQM (APQM) score customized to the patient-specific feasibility analysis.
Continually Improve Plan Quality
Real-time feedback on DVH feasibility aids the treatment planner in optimizing treatment plans. In addition, Plan Quality Metrics for the entire plan provides insights in to best practices by protocol.
Leverage these insights to build an auto-planning library of high-quality plans.
Scores address feasibility of every target and OAR, as well as the overall plan.
- Variation in external beam treatment plan quality: An inter-institutional study of planners and planning systems
- Utilization of Pinnacle Auto-planning and Sun Nuclear’s Plan IQ to Improve Efficiency
- Evaluation of auto planning in IMRT and VMAT for head and neck cancer
- Efficiently train and validate a RapidPlan model through APQM scoring
- Reducing inter- and intra-planner variability in radiotherapy plan output with a commercial knowledge-based planning solution
- A method for a priori estimation of best feasible DVH for organs‐at‐risk: Validation for head and neck VMAT planning