VISUALIZATION AND PROCESSING SOFTWARE FOR MONITORING NETWORKS
The software 5700 sMON is a complete, Windows compatible, remote software package for real time control, display and management of environmental monitoring systems, employing serial or Ethernet connections.
|The graphic interface presents four management windows: Main, Parameters, Command and Graphics. Every one of these has virtual keys and selectors available for user friendly access to the functions.|
The 5700 sMON software displays and processes the data coming from the monitoring units connected to the system, and allows to control in real time the whole network from a host PC.
The software archives every minute the dose rate and maximum instantaneous rate data, providing a daily archive file. Every 10 minutes, every hour and every day, the average rates are saved and stored too. The archives can be shared on a local LAN network.
Data can be optionally stored to a Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System) which allows retrieving data from network nodes by means of standard SQL queries.
|The RDBMS version also acts as a Network Server providing data simultaneously to maximum five 5700 sMON Network Clients. 5700 sMON Clients are able to view real-time and historical data, view important events such as alarms and failures, and interact with some parameters of the monitors through the Server.|
5700 sMON functions feature three level of access: Operator, Experienced Operator, Administrator. Experienced Operator and Administrator functions are protected by means of passwords.
5700 sMON logs all important events: Application Start and Stop, Acquisition Start and Stop, beginning and ending of radiological alarms, failure events, muting, change of thresholds, change of configuration settings
- User friendly interface
- Easy access to the archives
- Optional database management
- Virtually infinite number of managed detectors
- Synoptic visualization of the detectors readings
- Real time visualization of monitoring status: good operation (green), pre-alarm (yellow), alarm (red)
- Acquisition and storage minute by minute on daily file of dose average and maximum rates (optional storage to RDBMS)
- Visualization and storage of average data on 10 minutes, 1 hour and 1 day
- Printable archives compatibles with spreadsheet
- Log of all important events (alarms, failures, configuration etc.).
- Optionally, up to five Network Clients (RDBMS version