OPTIZEN Alpha is a spectrophotometer that uses a double-beam method
OPTIZEN Alpha can measure the transmittance or absorbance at each wavelength of a sample in ultraviolet and visible light bands to determine the quantitative characteristics such as concentration and purity.
OPTIZEN Alpha, which can be used widely from general analytical experiments to professional research fields, guarantees accurate measurement and excellent reproducibility and provides reliable results in various fields such as the environment, biotechnology, and chemistry.
- User Convenience
All functions of existing PC software are installed in OPTIZEN Alpha, making it faster and more convenient.
- Incredible Speed
Fast and flexible software delivers the best result with analytical speeds up to 1.5 times that of existing products.
- Rapid Service
Quick services are available as OPTIZEN Alpha is made in Korea from design conception to manufacturing based on the unique technology of K LAB Co., Ltd.
- Extensive Scalability
OPTIZEN Alpha is designed for high-precision/high-resolution measurement in widebands from ultraviolet to visible light and can be used in various applications.
- Compact Size
Compact OPTIZEN Alpha enhances the efficiency of the experimental space.
- Sensuous Design
Now, you can enjoy a greater level of pleasure with a sensuous design
A world-class measurement performance
Wide-size color screen (ALPHA: 8”)
Various cell compatibility and fast cell type choice
Automatic measurement of lots of samples by equipping multi-cell.
Convenient voice service and volume control
Modes for Measurement
- Photometric Mode
This mode allows you to measure the absorbance and concentration of a sample at a specific wavelength.
- Quantitation Mode
This mode allows you to quantitatively analyze a sample using the calibration curve.
- Spectrum Mode
This mode allows you to acquire the absorption or transmission spectrum in the desired wavelength band.
- Kinetics Mode
This mode allows you to measure the absorbance or transmittance of a sample over time.
- · In this mode, the absorbance (Abs) (or transmittance (%T)) at a specific wavelength can be easily measured.
- · The factor (K) value can be set to allow a simple quantitative test (C = K × A) on a sample to be performed making it possible for absorbance (Abs) measurement.
- · Up to 8 wavelengths can be set, and the absorbance at each wavelength is measured automatically.
- · Automatic analysis for up to 7 samples is possible using the multi-cell holder.
- · It is a mode that can measure and manage the calibration curve by utilizing the multi-cell holder.
- · Quantitative analysis for a sample of interest can be performed using a calibration curve made by up to 7 concentrations of the sample.
- · Four types of calibration curves including linear (zero-crossing), linear, quadratic, and cubic types are provided.
- · Accurate calibration curve can be created with the values measured repeatedly for a maximum of 5 times.
- · This mode allows the user to check the spectrum of the desired wavelength band.
- · Absorbance (Abs) and transmittance (%T) data can be switched using a shortcut key.
- · Automatic spectrum analysis for up to 7 samples (excluding the reference sample) is possible.
- · This mode includes the functions to zoom in the section and to find the Peak/Valley location of the spectrum.
- · This mode allows the user to check the change in absorbance(or transmittance) over time at a specific wavelength.
- · This mode is measured at regular intervals, and the minimum interval that can be set is for 1 second.
- · This mode’s progresses during the measurement is displayed, and 24-hour measurement is possible.
- · The changes in the absorbance of 7 samples can be obtained automatically.