Encompass™ SRS Fibreplast® System
Encompass SRS Fibreplast Masks
Encompass SRS Fibreplast mask systems are made from the most rigid thermoplastic available and include Integrated Shim, providing sub-milimetric immobilization.
• High precision immobilization with sub-millimeter accuracy for stereotactic radiosurgery, including trigeminal neuralgia.
• Immobilization for treatment of multiple lesions with a single isocenter.
• Integrated Shim optimizes workflow efficiencies.
• Open View Thermoplastic reduces patient anxiety and allows for intra-fraction positioning verification utilizing optical tracking systems.
• Better workflow and instant setup feedback
Key Additional Features:
Assure Open View
Reduces patient anxiety while allowing real time patient monitoring using optical tracking systems.
Variable Perf Pattern
The perforation pattern maximizes rigidity while minimizing the bolus effect.
Integrated Shim™ System
Innovative Integrated Shim allows independent height adjustment at each pin, providing completely customizable immobilization. Each Integrated Shim can be adjusted in discrete 0.5 mm increments, with a total range of 4 mm.
Independent shimming at each pin point
No need to remove mask to tighten or loosen
Increased workflow efficiencies
Increased patient comfort
Better workflow and instant setup feedback
To adjust Shim Height:
Pull up to unlock the pin
Rotate the pin to the desired height adjustment
Depress the pin to lock