Humidity Detector PCE-PMI 2
Humidity Detector / Optical moisture estimation alarm by LED /
Using the humidity detector you can quickly perform humidity control of wood, walls, and screeds. The humidity detector fits well in the hand, thereby ensuring a pleasant measuring process of building materials and other materials. To measure moisture of walls, wood, concrete, charcoal, etc. the humidity detector provides characteristic curves, based on the density of the material. These are easy to change via the function keys.
Further features of the humidity detector include an alarm function which can be fully adjusted. The LED above the control panel allows an optical moisture evaluation. It is therefore the ideal companion on construction sites, for material input checks and to reference measurements in production. With the building moisture meter the workforce is therefore optimally equipped for everyday labour.
– Electrical resistance measuring principle
– Non-destructive, non-invasive
– Penetration depth up to 50 mm / 1.96 inches
– For concrete, cement, cork, wood, plaster, rubber and more
– Alarm function when exceeding threshold levels
– Metallic sphere or ball sensor
– Adjustable LCD backlight
– Auto-off power-saving function
– Zero / self-calibration function
– Max hold function
0 … 200 digits
± 0.5% of reading + 0.5 digits
0 … 50 °C
< 90 % r.H.
4 x 1.5V AAA batteries
165 mm x 62 mm x 26 mm
119 g / 0.26 lbs (without batteries)
1x Humidity Detector PCE-PMI 2
1x Carrying case
1x User manual