Mammography Compliance Phantoms
Maintain Quality for
Accreditation & Beyond
Ensure both quality and compliance for your digital mammography systems with our FFDM™ Phantom, 156™ Phantom, 156D™ Stereo Phantom, and 3D™ Performance Kit.
Meet Accreditation Requirements
Properly QA your digital mammography systems, per the standards of the ACR, MQSA, EUREF, and IEC.
Simulated Compressed Breast Tissue
Mammo Compliance Phantoms simulate the radiographic characteristics of compressed breast tissue, including micro-calcifications, ductal fibrous structures and tumor-like masses. Identification of these small structures through easy, repeatable testing aids in optimizing early detection of breast cancer.
Mammo FFDM Phantom for Full Field Digital Mammography
Ensure optimal FFDM performance, and meet ACR, MQSA, and EUREF requirements.
- Evaluate artifacts over the entire detector with a single image
- Supports ACR with test objects designed and located per ACR specifications, and reduced backscatter and equalized attenuation
- Meets ACR 2018 Digital Mammography Quality Control Manual requirements
- Supports MQSA 3.0 mGy dose limit testing with attenuation that’s equalized inside and outside the wax insert
Mammo 156 Phantom for Digital Mammography Systems
Measure and monitor signal-to-noise, resolution and image quality in accordance with ACR and MQSA requirements.
- Simulates radiographic characteristics of 4.2 cm compressed breast tissue
- Quickly detect objects from 0.16 to 2.0 mm
- Includes 4 mm acrylic disc included to establish and monitor density differences
Mammo 156D Stereo Phantom for Biopsy and Localization
Monitor systems used for biopsy and localization, in accordance with MQSA and ACR requirements for Stereotactic Breast Biopsy Accreditation.
- Quickly detect objects from 0.20 to 1.00 mm — visible on any system, but, by design, difficult to see on the best stereotactic mammography systems
- Can hang on the biopsy system detector during rotation
Mammo 3D Performance Kit
This kit includes several PMMA plates, spacers, aluminum plates and foils, steel plates, plus a variety of customized test tools, and a custom case. It’s designed to comply with:
- IEC Protocol 601223-3-6
- EUREF/EFOMP 1.03 (Tomosynthesis)
- German DIN 6868-14